Monday, March 21, 2011

I am not sure yet.



I had an ultrasound today and they said it is a girl. I don't know if I should believe them. I know it is early, only 15 weeks and 4 days. My original ultrasound to find the sex of the baby was not for a couple more weeks, but I was sick so they decided to do an ultrasound and surprise! it's a girl. To be honest, I was still hoping for a kitty or a donkey or some other kind of barnyard animal, but I guess those hopes are dashed. A human baby it is and a penis carrying one it is not.
Should I be excited or not?
They gave me the pics saying it was a girl, but my lovely husband has said so many times that his seed could not create anything feminine, so I still have my doubts, but I shouldn't because he is full of crap most of the time anyway, so here is to having my baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment